Skip to main content

Thinking Things

Sitting alone in the upper part of my double decked bed thinking or overthinking I don't know. My head's against the wall, light turned off and just the glow from my phone screen gives this lonely room alive with headphones stuck in my ears but listening to nothing and the creaking sound of the fan is all I can hear.

What am I really thinking?? I don't know anymore but you see it's all about my life. How messed up it is and what lies in the future, what I want to do..

unfulfilled dreams

I feel unloved by friends 

and random concocted stories..

They're racing against each other and it won't stop. My thoughts have never been empty and it's always been like this when I'm awake, I can only escape it when I'm sleeping.

Sleeping is my only medicine, to temporarily shut everything out for around 6 hours or less but sometimes it is too disrupted by things I don't know or I know. Things that I'm hoping will happen in reality, hallucinating that it happened but it didn't so I go back to sleep. If I'm lucky I can sleep again if not it takes minutes before I get to sleep again

Then I woke up, I'm thinking again…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puzzle

Nick just turned two years old two months ago and loves playing with buses and cars everyday like any normal little boy.. From the moment he opens his eyes until he goes to sleep he takes it with him.. But that day, for a change, he opted to play his box of puzzle.  We were sitting together in a mattress,, and as usual he's sucking his right thumb while his left hand is trying to connect the pieces of the puzzle that's all laid down. I don't know how many times he squealed out of desperation to put it together. His noise is all around the house, you can imagine what it's like. He then dropped himself on the mat, kicking and throwing tantrums with teary eyes, saying "Cheche, Cheche"  (姐姐, older sister in Cantonese) obviously asking for help.. However, in response, I stared at him and replied "why?" followed by a deep sigh,, keeping myself calm even if deep inside I'm a little upset with his behavior (everyday he's like that).. Don't get me...

Nevvie, The Aussie

"The One", the idea I had in mind after knowing the person who ticked all the boxes of my standards, his username was Nevvie (not his real name). I met him back in 2022 on an online Christian dating site. I was ahead of him so I can say that he was a first timer in the chatroom. He wasn't chatty but he would speak his mind occasionally and people find him rude and negative sometimes. However he's nice to me so I treated him just the same. One time, I assume he checked my profile because he asked me about this preacher that I posted in my profile and interestingly, he liked him too - it was the start of it all. We started talking in the chatroom every time he visits, and I appreciate his kindness to me often. He slowly opened up about his past relationship, not very detailed, but I guess enough to point out that it wasn't an easy break up. I remember he didn't have any photo. When he finally did, he put up someone's face and it looked funny and awful but I ...

Loved, Lost, and Lied

The most difficult thing in a break up is not when you separate ways but when you're questioned about your feelings, that is if you really loved the other person. Yes, he questioned my feelings. He questioned why I ignored the red flags. He questioned why I couldn't trust him.  But he didn't see how I became crazy for him. He didn't see that I ignored my standards and rules for him. He didn't see my pain just to be with him. He didn't see that I only wanted the best for him.  He thinks there's nothing loveable about himself, yes, there's nothing, so how and where can I find the reason to explain why I loved him. All I know is he makes me happy and I will always choose him even against our misunderstandings, arguments, trials and even against myself. I loved him without asking him anything in return.  I chose him even if it means hurting myself, that's how much I've loved him and that was the sad and worst part of it. I'm always willing to fo...