When I was 6 years old, love for me was
wearing white shirt and yellow short
He's restless,menace, but a crybaby,
Throwing tantrums but undoubtedly cute,
His eyes sparkles when he smiles
showing his small cuspids
Throwing tantrums but undoubtedly cute,
His eyes sparkles when he smiles
showing his small cuspids
School year ended,
I forgot about him.
When I was 16 years old, love for me was wearing polo shirt, khaki pants with blue backpack
Five feet and ten inches tall,
When I was 16 years old, love for me was wearing polo shirt, khaki pants with blue backpack
Five feet and ten inches tall,
Innocent and neat looking,
Simple with cute smile
Simple with cute smile
Then I saw him with a girl at a carnival
holding hands and laughing
I was crushed,
holding hands and laughing
I was crushed,
I tried to move on.
When I was 19 years old, love for me was wearing his favourite "The Beatles" shirt,
black pants, hair parted in middle
Eyes like Harry Potter, shy and mysterious
My heart flutters when he looks my way
When I was 19 years old, love for me was wearing his favourite "The Beatles" shirt,
black pants, hair parted in middle
Eyes like Harry Potter, shy and mysterious
My heart flutters when he looks my way
Or when he smiles at me
Thwn I saw him with a girl
I walked home with a heavy heart
Thwn I saw him with a girl
I walked home with a heavy heart
I ignored the rain which got me soaking wet
Years passed, I got healed.
When I was 23 years old, love for me appeared unexpectedly
I was sitting in an internet shop,
He sent Hello.. ASL..
Years passed, I got healed.
When I was 23 years old, love for me appeared unexpectedly
I was sitting in an internet shop,
He sent Hello.. ASL..
We talked until 11pm
Month passed he wants to be more than friends,
but fear and doubts are blocking ahead --
Philophobia sets in...
Month passed he wants to be more than friends,
but fear and doubts are blocking ahead --
Philophobia sets in...
He waited in despair until he gave up
I waited in vain, in pain, feeling insane
after almost 10 yrs, I moved on.
I waited in vain, in pain, feeling insane
after almost 10 yrs, I moved on.
When will love next arrive, I don't know
I hope, at least, I know what it looks like
But it doesn't matter much to me actually
what matters is it will stay and not temporary
until then, I'll wait patiently.
Comments
Post a Comment